Thursday, October 15, 2009

i heart my b-o-o pumpkins

I've been so anxious to make this project since I saw it that 9 o'clock this morning, paintbrush in hand we started in on it. Bedhead, pajamas and all. I wish I could remember where I found this idea..might have been a blog, or a crafty website..if I could remember I'd paste a link to it to give credit where credit is due. But since I can't, I'll just take credit for the cuteness mine turned out to be!!
I've never been much of a Halloween junkie but when it comes to fun, adorable decorating like this, who can resist?! Plus all of the millions of ideas for costume-making!! I think I have now become a lover of cute Halloween..not all the icky, creepy, junk though:) Here is the finished product! Didn't it turn out great?!!
I heart my b-o-o pumpkins:) All you need is 3 pumpkins, white paint, black stenciling letters(I traced some of my favorite chipboard letters from my scrapbooking collection), glitter, ribbons & little hands to help.
Easy peasie, lemon squeezie!


7 comments:

Jolene said...

Yep, super cute! I'm always commenting on your stuff lately...great ideas. I let my kids paint today too, those little wooden cutout you can buy at Joanns for 29c/. Fun but messy!

Gwen Krook said...

Very cute Karen! Love it!! So you gonna make it out for my Stamp Camp or what? November 7th!

cachet said...

Very creative karen!! SOO cute too :)

Sharla said...

so cute!I want to do this!

Holly said...

Oh my word these pumpkins are sooo cute!! love it:)

Melissa said...

Karen, you and Halloween will always crack me up :).... those pumpkins turned out adorable! I love it!

Holly said...

Oh and I'm totally doing these;) Ill put them on my blog and link back to yours. Got my kids painting away right now;) lol